Friday 30 December 2016

New Bet(s) for 31st December 2016 (Warwick 12:00)

In the following post I will provide an update on all bets placed since my last performance report. My focus was the Newcastle 14:30 (Horse Racing) with a 15 unit total liability/stake. In total my profit is now currently +£1330.00 with a positive 179.73% Return on Investment (ROI). Please note that figure includes race winner bets only. My actual profit accumulation is higher when each-way and 'to place' additional wagers are considered. These are available on My Tipstrr Page.


1.) Codeshare: Race Winner (Newcastle 14:30)    Stake Size: £50 (5 unit)

Odds:  6/1 (7.00)    Result: Lost      Outcome: -£50.00


2.) - Codeshare: To Place (Newcastle 14:30)    Stake Size: £100 (10 unit)

Odds: 6/5 (2.20)    Result: Won     Outcome: +£120.00

Robert's full results are tracked and verified on Bettin.gs/GoalTrader
____________________________

My Bet(s) for 31st December 2016:

Having analyzed the majority of  UK Horse Racing markets for today I have identified multiple market that I will be trading. Total liability is £100.00 in the race winner market and £100 in the 'to place' market. I'll mainly be using sports betting exchanges to place bets today as bookmaker limitations mean I cannot stake the required amount via that method. Market liquidity seems good and with 2% commission the profit figure will almost certainly be higher than the bookmaker average price.

1.) Warwick 12:00 (Horse Racing)    Stake Size: £100 (10 units)

As you can see above I publicly provide the match, event or race details. The actual bet is kept private but I do share my selections with a small group of individuals that share my long term objectives (in terms of making a long term profit from sports trading). I always provide the bet slips for all selections after the result has been confirmed. My selections are available to view on https://tipstrr.com/tipster/robertsbetshorseracing. I've also traded the same selection in the 'to place' market for this race. Details available on Tipstrr and Bettin.gs

No comments:

Post a Comment