Wednesday 21 December 2016

Profit Report for Yesterday + Robert Bet's for 21st December 2016 (Horse Racing / ITF Tennis)

Yesterday I made two more trades. Both lost so my total profit is still currently -£10.00 with a negative 3.70% Return on Investment (ROI). As always I have provided clear documentation of all bets I place. In my post yesterday - the event/match details where provided.

 - Jaycer Lyeons (ITF Puerto Rico: Tennis)  Stake Size: £50 (5 units)

Result: Lost   Outcome: -£50.00

Comments: Lyeons played a exceptionally poor first set. He improved significantly as the match progressed but he couldn't cover from the deficit.

- Katie Gale (Southwell 15:00 Horse Racing)  Stake Size: £50 (5 units)

Result: Lost  Outcome: -£50.00

Comments: Finished third - ran a decent race and at odds of 9/1 (10.00) I believe the selection was good value for a relatively conservative stake. The price drifted to above 10/1 (11.00) closer to the race start time.

Robert's full results are tracked and verified on Bettin.gs/GoalTrader

Robert's bets for 20th December 2016
Robert's Bets for 20th December 2016: -£100.00

________________________________________________

My Bets for 21st December 2016:

Having analyzed ITF Tennis, Football/Soccer and Horse Racing markets for today I have identified two markets that I will be trading. Total liability is £200.00 across both bets. I'll be using sports betting exchanges to place bets today as bookmaker limitations mean I cannot stake the required amount via that method. Market liquidity seems good and with 2% commission the profit figure will almost certainly be higher than the bookmaker average price.

1.) ITF Puerto Rico F1 (Alexandre Rotsaert v Ilija Vucic)  Stake Size: £50 (5 units)
2.) Ludlow 13:35 (Horse Racing)  Stake Size: £150 (15 units)

As you can see above I publicly provide the match, event or race details. The actual bet is kept private but I do share my selections with a small group of individuals that share my long term objectives (in terms of making a long term profit from sports trading). I always provide the bet slips for all selections after the result has been confirmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment