Thursday 22 December 2016

Performance Update + New Horse Racing Bet(s) for 22nd December 2016

Yesterday I made two additional trades. There was a winner and a void selection so my total profit is now currently +£950.00 with a positive 226.19% Return on Investment (ROI). As always I have provided clear documentation of all bets I place. In my post yesterday - the event/match details where provided.

- Ilija Vucic (ITF Puerto Rico: Tennis)  Stake Size: £50 (5 units)

Result: VOID/Refund  Outcome:  +£0.00

Comments: The match didn't start so all bets void (opponent withdrew)

- Colin's Brother (Ludlow 13:35 Horse Racing)   Stake Size: £150 (15 units)

Result: Won   Outcome: +£960.00

Comments: Decided to take a decent stake here and the rewards are significant. I was confident at a price above 6/1 (7.00) the value was considerable.

Robert's full results are tracked and verified on Bettin.gs/GoalTrader

Robert's Bets for 21/12/2016 (Trades from Sports Betting Exchanges)
____________________________

My Bet(s) for 22nd December 2016:

Having analyzed ITF Tennis, Football/Soccer and Horse Racing markets for today I have identified a single market that I will be trading. Total liability is £10.00. I'll be using sports betting exchanges to place bets today as bookmaker limitations mean I cannot stake the required amount via that method. Market liquidity seems good and with 2% commission the profit figure will almost certainly be higher than the bookmaker average price.

1.) Bangor 12:35 (Horse Racing)   Stake Size: £10 (1 units)

As you can see above I publicly provide the match, event or race details. The actual bet is kept private but I do share my selections with a small group of individuals that share my long term objectives (in terms of making a long term profit from sports trading). I always provide the bet slips for all selections after the result has been confirmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment