Saturday 24 December 2016

Profit Report for 22nd December 2016 + New Bet(s) for 26/12/16 (Horse Racing: Down Royal Monday 12:50)

Over the festive period my trading has and will continue to be limited.  In the following post I will provide an update on all bets placed since my last performance report. It my original plan to place a single wager with a conservative stake. Closer to the race start time I was able to identify other high value markets so traded them also. In total my profit is now currently +£920.00 with a positive 191.67% Return on Investment (ROI).

- Twenty Eight Guns (Bangor 12:35  Horse Racing)    Stake Size: £10 (1 units)

Odds:  2/1 (3.00)   Result: Won       Outcome: +£20.00

Comments: It's relatively rare that I'll back a favorite in any horse race but just because a selection is available at a low price doesn't necessarily mean there isn't any value. In this rare case at 2/1 (3.00) I felt long term it would provide a positive yield so backed with a conservative 1 unit stake.

Robert's full results are tracked and verified on Bettin.gs/GoalTrader


I'll also make smaller, frequent trades closer to the race start time. These selections are available to view, verified and tracked on Tipstrr. Since my last update I traded Coole Charmer to place at odds of 6/5 (2.20). This won with a 2 unit stake. I also traded D'niro with a single winner bet and a separate each way selection. Unfortunately that horse performed poorly so -5.00 from those selections.
____________________________

My Bet(s) for 26th December 2016:

Having analyzed ITF Tennis, Football/Soccer and Horse Racing markets for the coming days I have identified a single market that I will be trading. Total liability is £50.00. I'll be using sports betting exchanges to place bets today as bookmaker limitations mean I cannot stake the required amount via that method. Market liquidity seems good and with 2% commission the profit figure will almost certainly be higher than the bookmaker average price.

1.) Down Royal Monday 12:50 (Horse Racing)    Stake Size: £50 (5 units)

As you can see above I publicly provide the match, event or race details. The actual bet is kept private but I do share my selections with a small group of individuals that share my long term objectives (in terms of making a long term profit from sports trading). I always provide the bet slips for all selections after the result has been confirmed. My selections are available to view on https://tipstrr.com/tipster/robertsbetshorseracing

No comments:

Post a Comment