Friday 30 December 2016

Robert's Bet(s) for Today (30th December 2016) + Profit Update

I'll be returning full time to trading in January however I've made a small number of selected bets across the festive period.  In the following post I will provide an update on all bets placed since my last performance report. My focus was the Kelso 12:30 (Horse Racing) with a 1 unit stake. In total my profit is now currently +£1260.00 with a positive 213.56% Return on Investment (ROI). Please note that figure includes race winner bets only. My actual profit accumulation is higher when each-way and 'to place' additional wagers are considered. These are available on My Tipstrr Page.

Scotswell (Kelso 12:30)    Stake Size: £10 (1 unit)

Odds:  6/1 (7.00)    Result: Lost       Outcome: -£10.00

Comments: Scotswell led for the majority of the race. Confident the value was there at 6/1 (7.00) which is a relatively high price. Other runners finished well. In profit overall for this race as the 'to place' Scotswell bet returned +2.00 units profit. Finished third in the end.

Robert's full results are tracked and verified on Bettin.gs/GoalTrader

Profit Performance for 29/12/16 including Scotswell 'To Place' winner at odds of 6/5 (2.20). Please note the overall profit and return on investment figures show data from verified tips added to the Tipstrr platform only. I frequently place additional bets that are shown on Bettin.gs/GoalTrader only. 

____________________________

My Bet(s) for 30th December 2016:

Having analyzed the majority of  UK Horse Racing markets for today I have identified multiple market that I will be trading. Total liability is £50.00 in the race winner market and £100 in the 'to place' market. I'll mainly be using sports betting exchanges to place bets today as bookmaker limitations mean I cannot stake the required amount via that method. Market liquidity seems good and with 2% commission the profit figure will almost certainly be higher than the bookmaker average price.

1.) Newcastle 14:20 (Horse Racing)    Stake Size: £150 (15 units)

As you can see above I publicly provide the match, event or race details. The actual bet is kept private but I do share my selections with a small group of individuals that share my long term objectives (in terms of making a long term profit from sports trading). I always provide the bet slips for all selections after the result has been confirmed. My selections are available to view on https://tipstrr.com/tipster/robertsbetshorseracing

No comments:

Post a Comment