Tuesday 20 December 2016

Profit Report for Yesterday + New Selections for 20th December 2016

Yesterday I made two trades. Both lost but my total profit is still currently £90.00 with a 52.94% Return on Investment (ROI). As always I have provided clear documentation of all bets I place. In my post yesterday - the bet slips for both selections where provided.

Fernando Yamacita (ITF Chile F7: Tennis)    Stake Size: £100 (10 units)

Result: Lost   Outcome: -£100.00  

Comments: Poor performance from Yamacita. He was beaten in straight sets. As always with tennis the markets are high variance particularly with ITF events with younger players.

Pembroke House (Hereford 12:35 Horse Racing)    Stake Size: £20 (2 units)

Result: Lost   Outcome: -£20.00

Comments: Pembroke House's price drifted to 10/1 (11.00) and even higher closer to the race start time. This is usually a bad indicator but he ran a good race and finished second. Definitely a good value selection and overall I'm happy with this trade - long term it will deliver a positive yield.

Robert's full results are tracked and verified on Bettin.gs/GoalTrader

________________________________________________

My Bets for 20th December 2016:

Having analyzed ITF Tennis, Football and Horse Racing markets for today I have identified two markets that I will be trading.  Total liability is £100.00 across both bets.

1.) ITF Puerto Rico F1 (Jaycer Lyeons v Quinton Vega) Stake Size: £50 (5 units)
2.) Southwell 15:00 (Horse Racing)  Stake Size: £50 (5 units)

As you can see above I publicly provide the match, event or race details. The actual bet is kept private but I do share my selections with a small group of individuals that share my long term objectives (in terms of making a long term profit from sports trading)

No comments:

Post a Comment