Tuesday 27 December 2016

Profit Update + New Bet(s) for 27th December 2016 [Wolverhampton 16:30 Horse Racing]

I'll be returning full time to trading in January however I've made a small number of selected bets across the festive period.  In the following post I will provide an update on all bets placed since my last performance report. My focus was the Down Royal Monday 12:50 (Horse Racing) with a 5 unit stake. In total my profit is now currently +£920.00 with a positive 191.67% Return on Investment (ROI). Please note that figure includes race winner bets only. My actual profit accumulation is higher when each-way and 'to place' additional wagers are considered. These are available on My Tipstrr Page.

Moonlone Lane (Down Royal Monday 12:50)    Stake Size: £50 (5 units)

Odds:  8/1 (9.00)    Result: Won       Outcome: +£400.00

Comments: Great result here as I backed Moonlone Lane in the race winner, each-way and 'to place' markets. Significant overall profit from this race. Please note I track the majority of bets (including this one) on Tipstrr. That platform only accepts bets prior to the race start time and the odds quoted as direct from bookmakers so it acts a record verification tool.

Robert's full results are tracked and verified on Bettin.gs/GoalTrader

Moonlone Lane Bet(s) on 26th December 2016

I'll also make smaller, frequent trades closer to the race start time. These selections are available to view, verified and tracked on Tipstrr. Since my last update I traded Moonlone Lane in the 'to place' and 'each-way' markets in addition to the main race winner selection detailed above.
____________________________

My Bet(s) for 27th December 2016:

Having analyzed the majority of  UK Horse Racing markets for today I have identified a single market that I will be trading. Total liability is £50.00 in the race winner market. I'll be using sports betting exchanges to place bets today as bookmaker limitations mean I cannot stake the required amount via that method. Market liquidity seems good and with 2% commission the profit figure will almost certainly be higher than the bookmaker average price.

1.) Wolverhampton 16:30 (Horse Racing)    Stake Size: £50 (5 units)

As you can see above I publicly provide the match, event or race details. The actual bet is kept private but I do share my selections with a small group of individuals that share my long term objectives (in terms of making a long term profit from sports trading). I always provide the bet slips for all selections after the result has been confirmed. My selections are available to view on https://tipstrr.com/tipster/robertsbetshorseracing

No comments:

Post a Comment