Thursday 29 December 2016

My Horse Racing Trades for 29/12/2016 + Profit Report

My Bet(s) for 29th December 2016:

Having analyzed the majority of UK Horse Racing markets for today I have identified a single market that I will be trading. Total liability is £100.00 in the race winner market. I'll be using sports betting exchanges to place bets today as bookmaker limitations mean I cannot stake the required amount via that method. Market liquidity seems good and with 2% commission the profit figure will almost certainly be higher than the bookmaker average price. I'll also explore additional markets closer to the race start time including each-way and 'to place' options.

1.) Kelso 12:30 (Horse Racing)    Stake Size: £10 (1 unit)

As you can see above I publicly provide the match, event or race details. The actual bet is kept private but I do share my selections with a small group of individuals that share my long term objectives (in terms of making a long term profit from sports trading). I always provide the bet slips for all selections after the result has been confirmed. My selections are available to view on https://tipstrr.com/tipster/robertsbetshorseracing


Profit Update for Wolverhampton 16:30 (27th December 2016):

My single selection was 'Major Muscari'. This selection was backed in the race winner and each way markets. The horse finished second at a SP of 9/1 (10.00) - Results Verification. There is a grading error on Tipstrr currently which shows the each way bet as a loss and the race winner bet as void. I've reported this so hopefully it will be rectified shortly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment