Sunday 1 January 2017

Exeter 15:30 (Horse Racing) New Bet(s) + Profit Report for 01/01/2017

In the following post I will provide an update on all bets placed since my last performance report. My focus was the Newcastle 14:30 (Horse Racing) with a 15 unit total liability/stake. In total my profit is now currently +£1893.00 with a positive 201.38% Return on Investment (ROI). Please note that figure includes race winner bets only. My actual profit accumulation is higher when each-way and 'to place' additional wagers are considered. These are available on My Tipstrr Page.


1.) Sparkling River: Race Winner (Warwick 12:00)  Stake Size: £100 (10 units)

Odds: 9/2 (5.50)    Result: Won   Outcome: +£450.00


2.) Sparkling River: To Place (Warwick 12:00)  Stake Size: £100 (10 units)

Odds: 2.13   Result: Won   Outcome: +£113.00

Robert's full results are tracked and verified on Bettin.gs/GoalTrader

Results for 31/12/2016 (Sparkling River)

____________________________

My Bet(s) for 1st January 2017:

Having analyzed the majority of UK Horse Racing markets for today I have identified multiple market that I will be trading. Total liability is £50.00 in the race winner market and £100 in the 'to place' market. I'll mainly be using sports betting exchanges to place bets today as bookmaker limitations mean I cannot stake the required amount via that method. Market liquidity seems good and with 2% commission the profit figure will almost certainly be higher than the bookmaker average price.

1.) Exeter 15:30 (Horse Racing)     Stake Size: £150 (15 units)

As you can see above I publicly provide the match, event or race details. The actual bet is kept private but I do share my selections with a small group of individuals that share my long term objectives (in terms of making a long term profit from sports trading). I always provide the bet slips for all selections after the result has been confirmed. My selections are available to view on https://tipstrr.com/tipster/robertsbetshorseracing. I've also traded the same selection in the 'to place' market for this race. Details available on Tipstrr and Bettin.gs

2 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    스포츠배팅

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously Excellent explanation! In the soccer betting world, people just mesmerized to bet on soccer. If you too want to take the pleasure then get the soccer betting experience with Sure win soccer tips. Grab the 50% sign up offer as welcome bonus.

    ReplyDelete