Friday 6 January 2017

Profit Update + New Bet(s) for 7th January 2017

I've made a high volume of trades over the past few weeks. Full details are available on the Tipstrr platform. 2017 is now with us - it marks the launch of my service providing access to all my trades. The syndicate group is operated by myself and a small group of fellow UK Horse Racing Traders. Details available on Tennis Tips (the tipster network I founded back in 2013 covering multiple sports)

Weekly Updates of UK Horse Racing Tip(s):

Going forward I'll provide an update every seven days with clear details of total profit/loss and return on investment. I'll also include my own betslips that clearly document my earnings.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful!
    안전놀이터

    ReplyDelete
  2. People tired to find a relevant place where they can know real facts and myths about the topic mentioned by author of this blog. I want to help a lot of needy people through this blog to come up at my blog to know the real facts and myths regarding this topic.
    แทง บอล ออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete